We couldn't have done it without you
A very special shout out to all the businesses, non-profits and individual supporters who donated 32 amazing items to our International Women's Day Auction for Action! As a result of this wonderful generosity, we were able to raise significant funds to help us continue fighting sexploitation at every level.
Please support these businesses and non-profits as a way of adding your thanks to ours:
- Simon Lister Photography
- Soxy Beast - Australian made socks delivered to your door
- Rugby Australia
- Rancan Sisters Fitness
- Jeanine Treharne of Stand Tall Australia
- Chris Smith, Twenty on Lake Airbnb
- Emma Hill, The Bus Hideaway Airbnb
- Villeroy & Boch
- Author Steve Biddulph
- Robin and Brendon Tomkins of BBQ Boat Hire Bribie Island
- Collective Shout Ambassador Susan McLean - Cyber Safety Expert
- Kathy Edols of Edolse Elliott Glassware
- Psychologist and Collective Shout Ambassador Dr Michael Carr-Gregg
- Alison Jones of Alison Jones Photography
- Status Anxiety: Fashion, Leather and Goods
- Karin Cutler of Karin Cutler Art
- Tim Costello CEO, Micah Challenge
- Lifestyle Label Carolina
- Bower Haus Jewellery
- Elizabeth Scott of Perform Australia
- Jennifer Attard of Jennifer's Botanical Brews
- Author Penny Jaye
- Clonakilla Wines
And to our individual supporters who donated...Karen Mitchell and Angela Fisher - thank you!
Plus - a special mention goes out to Mama's Kiwi Donuts whose International Women's Day fundraiser held in our honour raised $2260! If you're in the Minto (NSW) area be sure to drop in to Mama's for some delectable donuts!
Do you like this post?
Add your comment