- Volunteer with us: While volunteering can help to build your resume and further your skills with experiences, there are additional benefits to giving your time! Become part of the movement that helps send sexual exploitation of women and girls and click here.
- Share our message on social media: Why don’t you share one of our posts? You can make a difference by exposing our material to you peers. Or better yet, you can convince a friend you sign one of our petitions! Remember to follow us on Twitter and Facebook! Your Voice can help change the world, share here.
- Campaign for us with your peers: You and your friends can campaign for us at your school. This way you are in full control of your passions, while making a difference! For instance, A petition started by students from a Melbourne girls school called for Klara Cosmetics to pull its "just kiss me don't ask" ads
- Fundraise for us: The G.A.P (Girls Advocating for Progress) team at St Mary's College recently raised $101.70 towards the work of Collective Shout through their fundraiser.
If you want to get your school involved, ask how here.
- Lodge a complaint: If you see a music video or TV program that sexualises children or objectifies women, you can lodge a complaint and make you concerns heard. You also have the power to speak out about something you've heard on the radio or seen on the internet! If you want to make a difference, and learn how to lodge a complaint click here.