Give to our International Day of the Girl child annual appeal to secure your ticket!
On Saturday October 9 at 8pm AEDT we are hosting a virtual screening of The Children in the Pictures. Attracting a 5-star review and described as a 'must-see’ by The Australian, this ground-breaking documentary highlights the vital work of Task Force Argos in combatting online child sexual abuse.
This special event is part of our annual International Day of the Girl Child fundraiser.
After the screening Movement Director Melinda Tankard Reist will be moderating a live Q&A session with special guests
- Akhim Dev (Writer/Director)
- Simon Nasht (Director/Producer)
- Scott Anderson (Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation)
- Lyn Kennedy (Collective Shout campaigner) who specialises in tracking down online predators on the social media accounts of underage girls
Submit your questions on the night using the event's live chat feature.
Your donation of $25 or more will give you an inside look at the world’s fastest growing crime and efforts to end it - and help fuel our work for a world free of s*xploitation.
To access your ticket:
- Complete your donation of $25 and over here.
- Check your inbox for an email from Collective Shout. It will include a donation receipt and instructions on how to register for the virtual screening.