We’ve done a lot of celebrating in the lead up to International Day of the Girl already with a roll call of major *WINS* including:
- Wicked Campers - State Transport Ministers signing an agreement to deregister vans with offensive, anti-women slogans nationally
- 7-Eleven removing porn mags from 700 stores
- Sex store Honey Birdette forced to remove McGrath Foundation breast cancer charity logo from porn-themed ads
- Air Asia pulling down billboards encouraging sex tourism
- Online global gaming platform Steam removing rape game
Your donations become celebrations!
Today we are asking you to celebrate the Day of the Girl by making a much-needed, tax-deductible donation.
Just $48 will lead to:
- More *WINS* over companies that harm girls and women
- More women and girls - and men and boys - empowered to stand up to sexploitation
- More opportunities to influence decision-makers, so that the safety and well-being of girls and women becomes a non-negotiable priority.
That’s worth celebrating!
Thanks again for all your support from me and the team,
Melinda Tankard Reist
Movement Director, Collective Shout