Join #ICutCalvin on social media
Calvin Klein recently promoted a glamorised "up-skirting" ad. Up-skirting is a growing trend of sexual harassment where pictures are taken up a woman’s skirt without her knowledge, or without her consent.
Join the global social media campaign calling on Calvin Klein to remove the ad, and to issue a letter of apology to victims of sexual harassment and assault everywhere.
We are asking supporters to post pictures of themselves holding a sign that says #ICutCalvin. The sign can also include reasons for why you are cutting Calvin, such as:
- #ICutCalvin because sexual harassment is never fashionable
- #ICutCalvin because women's bodies are not public commodities
- #ICutCalvin because up-skirting is sexual harassment
- #ICutCalvin because it profits from sexually exploitive images
- #ICutCalvin because up-skirting should be a crime, not a marketing gimmick
Or alternatively you can share some of these images below.
Do you like this post?
Add your comment
Be the first to comment
Sign in with