This inquiry is a current Parliamentary inquiry conducted by the Children and Young People Committee. This inquiry was established on 20 October 2015.
The closing date for submissions is Friday, 5 February 2016.
- Public submissions are usually placed on the Committee's web page. The Committee will consider requests for confidentiality. If you wish to discuss the confidentiality of your submission prior to lodging it, please contact the committee secretariat.
- Prior to lodging submissions please read: Preparing Submissions to Parliamentary Committee Inquiries PDF, 103Kb.
- Submissions received by the Committee become Committee documents and attract parliamentary privilege. If you republish or distribute a submission, including your own, it will not be a privileged publication as authorised by the Committee. After the Committee has published it, you may include a link to the submission on the Parliament’s website. Information about privilege is contained within the brochure. Please contact the Secretariat if you wish to discuss how parliamentary privilege may affect you.
Written submissions may also be lodged by sending to:
Committee on Children and Young People
Sydney NSW 2000
- Primary contact: Abi Groves, phone (02) 9230 3438, [email protected]
- Director: Jason Arditi, phone (02) 9230 2096, [email protected]
- Assistant Committee Officer: Millie Yeoh, phone (02) 9230 3418, [email protected]
Address for written correspondence :
◦ Committee on Children and Young People
◦ Parliament House
◦ Macquarie St
◦ Sydney NSW 2000
We are currently working hard to prepare a submission. Please consider making a donation to help us with this important work.