When you sign the pledge below, you’ll be adding your voice to a growing number of Australians who are standing up against objectification and sexualisation, and working towards a better future for women and girls.
I pledge to stand for…
- A world where girls and women know where their true worth lies, and can fulfil their potential and contribute.
- Higher standards for corporations, advertisers, marketers and media that currently objectify women and sexualise girls to sell products and services.
- An end to the sexploitation of women and girls.
- The exposure of corporations, advertisers, marketers and media engaging in practices that are offensive and harmful, especially to women and girls.
- An end to the increasing pornification of culture
While many associate Playboy simply with its branded items or magazine, Playboy Enterprises own various adult TV channels and websites, broadcasting brutal, hardcore pornography. Retailers that stock Playboy branded products are helping Playboy to produce and distribute content that objectifies and degrades women
As part of our 'Cross 'em off your Christmas list' campaign we have compiled a list of retailers who are stocking Playboy branded merchandise. The campaign aims to help consumers make ethical Christmas shopping decisions and reject companies that have not demonstrated corporate social responsibility.Read more
Don’t let anybody tell you it’s too tough to make a difference. Don’t let anybody tell you it’s too tough to be part of a revolution that challenges the sexualisation and objectification of girls and women. Don’t let anybody tell you it’s too tough to sign our Corporate Social Responsibility Pledge.Read more