You're invited to join the Collective Shout team to celebrate the victories of 2021 and hear our plans for 2022. Join us for a pre-Christmas virtual event on the evening of Wednesday 8 December where we will celebrate what we have achieved together.
Despite such a challenging time for so many impacted by the pandemic, we have had our best year since we launched a decade ago. Because of your support we:
- Got 100’s of predator accounts shut down
- Saw Instagram putting its ‘Insta for Kids’ roll out on hold following our campaign with global partners
- Saw Pornhub’s owner MindGeek brought to account for trafficking, rape and underage girl videos due to an international campaign with partners
- Saw the Federal Government instructing eSafety to develop a roadmap for an age verification system to limit kids' exposure to porn after our lobbying
- Got child sex abuse dolls - replica life-like girls, toddlers and babies - removed from e-commerce giant Alibaba
- Empowered thousands of girls to stand up for themselves and work to change toxic culture
- Helped even more young men reject harmful cultural messages about masculinity with the addition of Daniel Principe to our team
RSVP today and save the date. We look forward to having you join us for an evening to celebrate what we have accomplished together and be inspired by what we can achieve in 2022!
Event begins at 8pm AEDT Please note the TimeZone and adjust accordingly.
If you do not receive an email today confirming your attendance, please check your spam folder. If you cannot locate your confirmation email, please contact us here so we can follow up.